Who doesn’t love food and the way delicious food smells. It’s important to savor food and take the time to really admire the scent, presentation, and how it’s prepared. But what if there was a utensil that allows you to intensify the way you smell your food such as a stronger, more bold scent of chocolate and/or coffee? If you’re the foodie like me then this product I’m about to share will get you excited as well as for any foodie!
Did you know that our taste buds can only detect 5 primary taste such as sweet, salty, sour, bitter, and umami? It is said that the average person has about 10,000 taste buds in their mouth and throat but begins to decline throughout our lives.
AROMAFORK is a patent pending product that promises to intensify the way your food smells. The AROMAFORK works by tricking your mind by releasing aromas from the fork upon inhalation.
How does the AROMAFORK work?
It comes with a set of 21 aromas which offers an scent-licious experience that will intensify how you perceive smell. The fork releases 21 selected aromas to have with your specific dish which will then release the scent from the utensil.
What does the AROMAFORK come with?
– 4 AROMAFORKS™
– 21 selected aromas
– 4 droppers
– 50 diffusing papers
– 1 multi-sensory evening program
List of the aromas included:
- 3 “Beans” aromas – chocolate, coffee, and vanilla
- 4 “Fruits” aromas – banana, lychee, passion fruit and strawberry
- 3 “Herbs” aromas – basil, cilantro and mint
- 3 “Nuts” aromas – almond, coconut and peanut
- 4 “Spices” aromas – cinnamon, ginger, jalapeño and wasabi
- 4 “Umami” aromas – butter, olive oil, smoke and truffle
What do you think about the AROMAFORK? You can Pre-Order for $58.95 if you’re interested in trying it out for yourself!