Happy Friday everyone! It’s finally here. Hope you will have a foodie adventure this weekend and try new recipes. Here’s the Sundried Tomato Parmesan Bread I said I would share.
My bf and I have been using an old bread maker machine and popped out a lot of the Potato Bread and Wheat Bread until one day the bread machine gave it its all and overheated 🙁 We did make good use of that old machine and we knew it was time to get a new one. The bf quickly went to go order the Breadman Bread Making Machine and we were eager to try it out. We were most excited about the recipe book to see what it had in store for us. The Sundried Tomato Parmesan Bread caught both our attention so we quickly jotted down the necessary ingredients and headed out to the market. Luckily we found all that we needed and started the bread making process right away.
Sundried Tomato Parmesan Bread
1 1/4 Cups Water (80degeesF to 90 degrees F)
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1/2 Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/3 Sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
3 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
1/2 tsp Garlic pepper
1 1/4 tsp Salt
3 3/4 Cups Better For Bread Flour
2 tsp Bread Machine Yeast
1. Measure ingredients into bread pan in the order listed.
2. Insert bread pan and securely into baking chamber, close lid. Plug unit into wall outlet.
3. Select FRENCH. Choose load size and desired crust color. Press START/STOP Button.
4. he complete signal will sound when bread is done.
5. Using pot holders remove bread pan from baking chamber and carefully remove bread from pan.
6. Allow bread to cool on a wire rack until ready to serve (at least 20 minutes)
Everyone should most definitely invest in a bread machine because it sure makes making bread so easy and plus you make your own bread with simple and short ingredient list. There are no preservatives like the bread loafs you find at the market.
Happy bread machine baking! 🙂