Hi everyone, happy Thursday! I know everyone is getting excited over the Super Bowl weekend and what better way to celebrate it by making Tabasco sauce chicken pizza! It’s like you’re eating buffalo wings to watch the game. I’ve been meaning to make pizza for the longest with dough that’s homemade. Every time I go to a pizza shop, I tell my self “hey that’s something I could completely do at home”! I had to take action and not just say I want to make it.
My boyfriend loved the idea of making our own pizza so he purchased the Cast Iron Pizza Pan along with the marble pizza dough roller from Amazon.com.
The Cast Iron Pan is extra heavy duty as it’s really heavy and the quality of the material is just amazing. The marble rolling pin is also great and I suggest you invest in a good roller.Tthe fact that it was so heavy so the weight helped with flattening and stretching out the dough so it wouldn’t stretch back into place. It’s worth investing in a good rolling pin especially if you plan to make pizza often.
Tabasco Sauce Chicken Pizza Recipe
4 Chicken Breasts (Cooked & Cubed)
2 Bottles (4 oz.) Tabasco Sauce
2 Bottles (16 oz.) of Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
2 Package (16 oz.)of Mozzarella Cheese
2 (16 In.) Pizza Crust (Recipe Shown Below)
Honey Beer Dough
1 1/2 Cups Beer (80 degrees or 90 degrees F)
1 tbsp honey
1 1.2 tsp. salt
4 1/2 cup bread flour
2 tsp. bread machine yeast
1. In a bread maker pan, add ingredients as listed.
2. Press “dough” option on your bread machine.
3. When dough is completed, remove from machine, transfer it onto a lightly floured surface and cover with an inverted bowl for 10 min.
4. Divide dough into 2 halves.
5. Roll out dough with pin to about a 16 in circular pie.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Thaw chicken breast and cut into cubes.
2. Cook chicken in lightly salted water until fully cooked.
3. Empty hot sauce into a large bowl
4. In a large bowl, combine melted butter, cubed chicken, and hot sauce.
5. Spread Blue Cheese Dressing evenly throughout the pizza dough, top with cheese, sprinkle chicken, and then top with slices of tomatoes.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes until cheese bubbles and crust turns golden brown.