After going to the foodie’s paradise in Seattle, I tried delicious warm donuts from a donut stand called Daily Dozens where they were busting out so much mini donuts.
This machine can be seen molding the doughnut ready to be dropped into the deep fryer. You get to witness the doughnuts being made from start to finish! Doughnuts come out fresh and warm right when you order it and there are different flavors such as cinnamon, powdered sugar, maple bacon, and plain. Don’t you wish you had your own doughnut maker? But now you can with a product I’m about to share.
Nostalgia Electrics MDF200 Automatic Mini Donut Factory is the ultimate doughnut making machine that allows you to make many mini donuts at home. There are other doughnut making products out there such as the Bella Cucina Donut Maker.
With this doughnut maker, you can go all out and throw a doughnut party and serve coffee and tea. Who needs to go out and buy a dozen when you can make it at home.
What are the features of the Nostalgia Electrics MDF200 Automatic Mini Donut Factory?
- It makes up to 30 donuts per batch
- Weighs about 12 lbs and measures 5 x 9.2 x 16.2 inches
- The machine makes the perfect sized mini donuts
- Stainless steel spatulas turn and delivers donuts to the dispensing chute
- In about 90 seconds you get hot fresh donuts
- Safety guard lids keeps hands away from hot oil and the fryer is enclosed to keep cleanup to a minimum.
Where can you buy your own Nostalgia Electrics MDF200 Automatic Mini Donut Factory?
This Nostalgia Electrics MDF200 Automatic Mini Donut Factory can be bought at Amazon.com for $124.79. You may think it’s expensive but imagine all the donuts you can make and have a fundraising event or a party.